The debut of Best In The Desert’s latest race, the BlueWater Desert Challenge, is this week in Parker, AZ. We’ll be bringing you continual news from the race at Parker Live this week, including a live broadcast from the Downtown Experience this Thursday afternoon. In the meantime, here are a few facts about this week’s race.
- 14 different states will be represented.
- Over 140 drivers and crew, and counting.
- 3 laps for most classes.
- 2 laps for the special classes.
- Each lap is a 22 to 28 mile loop.
- Televised by Fox Sports (airs Nov 18).
Spectator areas are mapped out by BITD (see the map HERE).