- Approve Local Transportation Assistance Funds (LTAF II) grant application for the La Paz County Transit Program
- Approve rezoning on Flying J Road in Ehrenberg to allow an RV park
- Approve rezoning to Suburban Ranch to come into compliance for a 1.17 acre property in Bouse
- Approve a special use permit to allow a second dwelling on a property in Cibola
- Approve proposal with The Blues Company to allow production of 4 musical events in 2011 at La Paz County Park
- Approve submission of the Fill the Gap “General Fund Assistance Program” for funding for the court system and probation
- Approve purchasing a Sputum Induction Unit for the Health Department ($2,900), 100% grant-funded
- Appoint a Sergeant and 3 Dispatchers to the Sheriff’s Department
- Appoint a Custodian to Facilities Maintenance
- Possibly lengthen the 90 day limitation on temporary employment
The Supervisors will probably also go into Executive Session with their attorneys (not open to the public) to consider its position in relation to the recent Supreme Court decision on the Yakima lawsuit.
The meeting will be held at the Boardroom at 1108 Joshua Avenue in Parker, AZ.