The Arizona Department of Transportation will continue working on a pavement repair project along State Route 95 north of Parker beginning Wednesday (April 25).
The project consists of repairing cracks in the pavement between mileposts 152-161 and mileposts 142-148. The project is scheduled to be completed by May 2012.
What to expect during construction:
- Daily intermittent lane closures are scheduled between 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Workers will temporarily stop traffic and escort them through the work zone.
- Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time.
- Message boards will advise drivers of lane restrictions.
- Speed limit will be reduced to 45 miles per hour in the work zone.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
ADOT advises drivers to proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.