There will be intermittent lane closures from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday (June 1st) on State Route 95 north of Parker, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The work is part of a project to add a two-way left turn lane at Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge Road and an access road to the Central Arizona Project pumping plant. The project is scheduled to be complete this summer.
What to Expect:
- One lane will be open at all times.
- Crews will be on site to direct traffic and message boards will advise drivers of lane restrictions.
- The speed limit will be reduced to 25 miles per hour in the work zone.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
- Drivers should anticipate delays of up to 10 minutes.