The Arizona Department of Transportation will be paving State Route 95 north of Parker from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (June 23) and Sunday (June 24). Workers will be intermittently stopping traffic in the work zone during work hours. Drivers should allow extra travel time between Parker and Lake Havasu.
What to expect this weekend during work hours:
- Drivers should anticipate delays of approximately 15 minutes.
- Crews will be on site to direct traffic through the work zone.
- Message boards will advise drivers of lane restrictions.
- The speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph in the work zone.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
This project is scheduled to be completed by August 2012.