The Arizona Department of Transportation is scheduled to begin a project to repair several sections of State Route 72 between Bouse and Parker. Work is scheduled to take place between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily beginning Friday, August 10 through Thursday, August, 16.
What to expect during work hours:
• Intermittent lane closures of approximately three mile segments during work hours.
• Traffic will need to come to a complete stop while workers direct traffic through the work zone.
• Delays of approximately 15 minutes may be experienced.
• Reduced speed limits through the work zone.
• Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.
ADOT advises drivers to proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.