The Arizona Department of Transportation is currently working on a pavement preservation project on State Route 95 south of Quartzsite. Crews will be paving the southbound SR 95 right turn lane at La Paz Valley Road between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday, August 13. Traffic will be intermittently stopped during work hours and minor delays may be experienced.
What to expect during work hours:
• One lane will be closed during work hours.
• Traffic will need to come to a complete stop before reaching La Paz Valley Road while workers direct alternating traffic through the work zone.
• Delays of approximately 15 minutes may be experienced.
• Reduced speed limits through the work zone.
• Law enforcement will be on-site to control traffic and monitor speeds.