Parker Area Chamber of Commerce
Office Assistant-Visitor and Member Services
The Parker Area Chamber of Commerce is searching for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Office Assistant, Visitor and Member Services. The position requires the following skills:
• General office knowledge, procedures and office equipment
• Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Access and Publisher are desirable
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Must be organized, punctual and dependable
• Pleasant demeanor with public and co-workers
• Record keeping of visitation, phone calls and referrals
• Record front office sales and balance cash box
• MUST have useful knowledge of the Parker Area, businesses and recreation
• Must be available for monthly and annual events that include some evenings and weekends
The Parker Area Chamber of Commerce is the official information hub of the community. We process thousands of calls, information requests, walk-in visitors and referrals to businesses annually.
This posting will remain open until December 27, 2012.