The Arizona Department of Transportation is scheduled to pave State Route 95 Spur (California Ave.) in Parker from Monday, April 1 to Friday, April 5 between 4 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily. Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time through the work zone.
What to expect during paving:
- SR 95 Spur (California Ave.) will be narrowed to one lane from Riverside Drive to 3rd Street during work hours.
- Intermittent driveway closures of approximately two hours may occur while the new pavement cures.
- During driveway closures, drivers will be directed to the next closest available access point.
- Motorists are advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time through the work zone.
- Drivers should be prepared to stop; Workers will be on-site to direct traffic.
- Law enforcement will be on-site to direct traffic and monitor reduced speed limits.
- Drivers are advised to proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and be alert for construction equipment and personnel.
For more information, please visit azdot.gov/statewide or contact the Project Hotline at 1 (855) 712-8530, or email at .
To stay up-to-date with the latest highway conditions around the state, visit the ADOT Traveler Information Center at az511.gov or call 5-1-1.