The Bureau of Indian Affairs says it will be performing a scheduled power outage Wednesday night that will affect most of the CRIT valley.
The outage is expected to last from 8pm on Wednesday until 5am on Thursday morning and will affect the following areas:
- Avi Sequilla Airport (including runway lights)
- CRIT Realty Office
- CRIT Game & Fish
- Running Man Fuel Station
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Bradley Chevrolet
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Office
- Arizona Motor Vehicle Department
- CRIT Fire (Poston)
- Fifty Homes housing development
- Sandy’s Trailer Park
- Woody’s II
- All electrical services from about Burns Road south to the boundary of the CRIT reservation.
The outage will allow BIA’s Colorado River Agency Branch of Electrical Services to make repairs to some of the main power infrastructure serving the CRIT Reservation.
According to the Manataba Messenger, CRIT will be providing services to elderly tribal members, including rooms for those who need it. Extra security detail will also be provided. A shelter will be provided in the BlueWater Resort & Casino Mohave Room and will open at 6pm on Wednesday, April 13th until Thursday, April 14th at 11am.
- (928) 669-2003 for NON- EMERGENCY INFORMATION.
- (928) 669-1277 for EMERGENCY INFORMATION.
- 911 for ALL EMERGENCIES.